The Mechanic OC is Expanding - Technicians Wanted
Do you have a passion for cars? Do you take pride in making vehicles safe for others?
Would you love to work in a distraction-free, clean, well-organized work environment, with great equipment, where you can be highly productive (and with people that are a team)?
If this describes you - please read on -
Do you have the following Attributes:
- Skilled in Diagnostics
- Natural puzzle solver
- Life Long Learner
- Team Player
- Consistent high-quality products
- Strong work ethic
- Self Starter
- You want a career in the Automotive
- Your responsibility is to diagnose, fix, and repair vehicles right the first time and promptly.
- You have the duty of thoroughly inspecting every vehicle. This allows the shop to inform the customer of needed repairs, so they drive safe and reliable vehicles.
- Perform repairs in the order set by the Service Advisor following the shop's Workflow System.
- Assist other technicians when they need assistance with the vehicle they're working on.
- A Technician has a duty to continuously improve their skills, advance their training and stay current with new automotive technology.
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance Medical Dental Vision
- Life insurance
- Paid training
- Weekends off (Always)
- No late nights (Have a life)
- Career advancement training (Lead Tech Production manager General manager)
Pay: Annual: $65,000-$115,000 +Bonus (depending on skill and experience)
Ready to join the winning team at The Mechanic OC? Great! If this sounds like a good fit, please complete the form below.